Tue, Nov 01|
Elizabethtown Church of the Brethren
Adult Inquirers' Class
Inquirers' classes are held periodically to provide an opportunity to learn more about our congregation’s mission, history, beliefs and practices.
Time & Location
Nov 01, 2022, 6:45 PM – 8:15 PM EDT
Elizabethtown Church of the Brethren, 777 S Mt Joy St, Elizabethtown, PA 17022, USA
About the event
The next Inquirers' class will be held this fall on Tuesday evenings as follows: October 4, 11, 18, 25 and November 1, 8, 15 at 6:45 to 8:15 pm. We will plan to meet here in person at the church if possible. There is the option for Zoom for those who are unable to meet in person. Also, if you miss a class on any given date, don’t let that prevent you from participating. We will provide opportunities for you to make up the lessons.
After the classes are completed, some may choose to become members of the congregation. We will plan to receive new members sometime in late fall/early winter. Rest assured, this is a no pressure environment to learn more about Elizabethtown Church of the Brethren.
- you want to learn more about the congregation
- you have “married in” to the congregation and have a spouse/partner who is already a member (she/he is welcome, too, by the way)
- you have been an active participant in the congregation for many years and selected not to participate in an Inquirers' class up to this point.
- you’ve taken the class already and would like a refresher
- you are interested in membership
...YOU ARE WELCOME! We hope that you join us for these classes.
RSVP: Let us know if you would like to take the class now, later, or be removed from the invitation list (we won’t be offended!).